Thursday, October 31, 2019

Episode 7 - MX19 and OpenMandriva Lx 4


Welcome back, in this episode myself and Moss give a monthly update of what we have been up to, and review MX19 and Open Mandriva Lx4

Episode 7 Mp3 

Episode 7 Ogg 


MONTHLY FOIBLES

...wherein we discuss what did and didn’t work for us this month…
Moss
I have been extremely blessed with two new machines, both System76 models, a Galago Pro 2 and a Kudu 3. I now have better machines than I’ve ever owned, and look forward to using the Kudu in reviews starting next month. Both these machines came from listener Jackie Moore in Nashville, who has been supportive of me since I began being a co-hosting mintCast. I have managed to get Linux Mint 19.2, Ubuntu Budgie 19.10, Pearl Desktop 8, Q4OS, and Bodhi 5.0.0 (just yesterday, still have a tweak or two to do) on the Galago Pro, plenty of room but I think I’ll leave it there. The Kudu is being used as my Distrohopping machine from midway through October into the future, as we suggested back when I was hoping to get a ..............More

No comments:

Post a Comment