Monday, December 14, 2020

Distrohoppers' Digest Episode 018 - Void Linux and Enso OS

Episode 18 Mp3

Episode 18 Ogg

Show summery

Introductions 

Hosts: Tony Hughes, Moss Bliss, Dale Miracle 

Monthly Foibles 

Updates: mentions of  Bodhi, MX Linux, Feren OS, Solus

Reviews: Void, Enso 0.4

New Releases 

Feedback 

Announcements 

Closing

 

MONTHLY FOIBLES

...wherein we discuss what did and didn’t work for us this month…

 

Moss - I’ve had more attempted installations either not run at all or fail due to not being able to write boot. I think the problem is that it is seeing the USB stick as sda instead of sdb, so it doesn’t want to write boot to sdb1 no matter what I do, or another possibility is that the distro being attempted does not use - or see - UEFI. I have, however, been able to fill up all usable partitions on both my machines, although as usual what is on which partition may change at any time.......More

No comments:

Post a Comment